Title: Government Account Executive, Upper Mid-West Territory
Location: Remote – Upper Mid-West
- Generate revenue by establishing new accounts with prospects in government and public utilities.
- Effectively communicate value propositions to prospective clients.
- Works to maintain and grow the client relationship and facilitate additional product and service sales within the client base.
- Participate in a high level of prospecting activities: lead generation, qualifying prospects, discovery, and demonstrating solutions to prospective clients.
- Prepare and provide in-person and web based sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Assess the target market for opportunities and develop a territory sales plan that addresses competitive weaknesses and strengths
- Analyze and respond to formal RFP’s; develop winning proposals.
- Represent at conferences and trade shows.
- 3-5 years of sales experience in the government or utility markets.
- Payment processing experience is a plus.
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of cloud based technologies and software sales.
- Ability to demonstrate software.
- Experience exhibiting at conferences and tradeshows.
- Ability to generate proposals and respond to RFPs.
- Able to demonstrate a disciplined work ethic as a remote employee.
- Multi-State travel is required.
Salary & Benefits:
Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation and holidays, matching 401K, a casual work environment and more!