Job Title: Interchange Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Fast-growing, but established, Payments Analytics company looking for a talented Interchange Analyst to join their team. The Interchange Analyst will support and execute on merchant consulting engagements by providing guidance to internal stakeholders and clients regarding credit/debit interchange optimization and cost management. In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing merchant payment data from multiple cared processors and developing and maintaining processes to further analyze payments data, monitor payments costs, perform interchange analysis, and identify payment issues and solutions. You will help develop forward-thinking interchange optimization and cost management strategies and tactics for large merchants.
- Track market trends, card network programs, activities in the acquiring space. Benchmarking information and synthesizing into recommendations and action plans. This includes updates from providers, schemes, industry news/reports, and technology developments.
- Perform analyses to identify optimization opportunities that reduce clients card processing fees from interchange, assessments, dues, and acquiring fees.
- Determine the necessary data required to work with projects and perform analysis.
- Review, append, and consolidate payments data from multiple acquirers.
- Update databases, create tools, and libraries with findings from research and analysis.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Interchange.
- Strong analytical skills with a solid understanding of Interchange.
- Independent, self-motivated, intelligent, entrepreneurial.
- At minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Econometrics, Finance, Statistics or related quantitative degree. MBA or relevant advanced degree a plus.
- Knowledge of the payments industry, including payment processing, credit card interchange and scheme fees and other international payment methods.
- Proficient in Excel and experience using BI/data visualizations tools such at Tableau, QlikView, and Power BI.
- Standard 3-week vacation, stock options, 401k plan, medical benefits, full gym, paid parking
- Opportunity to work remotely 1 or 2 times per week
- Work with people who share a commitment to serving customers and having fun
- Opportunity to make a significant impact to Company, Clients, and your career