Title: Prospect Development Representative
Location: Cincinnati, OH
The Prospect Development Representative will set up B2B opportunities for our regional sales reps in assigned territories throughout the U.S. through outbound calls.
- Leading Prospect, qualifying and developing sales ready leads through targeted, outbound calling and emails.
- Engaging key decision makers to sell B2B services/products over the phone.
- Conducting daily database lead management including capturing, entering, updating, tracking, reporting, and setting leads.
- Meeting monthly Sales Opportunity quota.
- 5+ years Sales experience, especially in B2B or Financial Services.
- Experience selling to C-Level Executives and/or Accounting individuals.
- Ability to develop new business through prospecting and cold calling.
- Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment.
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills.
- Track record of success and quota achievement.
- Computer literacy (Internet Browsing, Microsoft Outlook, Email)
- Knowledge of fintech and/or merchant and bank products/services and/or payment sales experience.
- Knowledge of B2B ERP/CRM software.
- Outstanding sales, business development and negotiating skills.
- Strong hunter in customer-centered sales with a desire to exceed expectations and quotas.
- Ability to multitask and change direction in ever changing payment processing environment.
- Strong communication including oral and presentation skill
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.