Title: Senior Sales Executive
Location: Remote – U.S.
Leading provider of electronic bill payment solutions is searching for a Senior Sales Executive to close large public sector and commercial accounts, including Government, Higher Education, Insurance, Complex Healthcare, Mass Transit, B2B, and Call Center Industries. Sales Executive must generate high revenue level through consultative, customer-focused, solutions sales techniques. The position requires prospecting, strategic planning and execution of business development activities, detailed customer needs analysis, relations building, presentation of complex solutions to executive level decision makers and strategically managing accounts thought buying cycles.
- Develop a Sales plan to meet/exceed established quotas.
- Identify prospects, generate and qualify leads, complete needs assessments, organize proposals and scope of work and close.
- Routinely track and communicate to executive management sales prospects competitive threats, strategic opportunities, revenue/profit expectations, etc.
- Build relationships at multiple levels within target customer organizations.
- Build value proposition, develop solutions, proposals, and present and guide all decision makers through decision process utilizing a consultative, solutions selling approach.
- Coordinate all resources including technical support, area experts, partners, and executives to achieve sales objectives.
- Documentation and reporting on all sales activity.
- Provide market intelligence.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling payment technology and/or financial services into complex government organizations preferred.
- Strategic, high energy professional with proven track record of sales above quota.
- Demonstrated experience selling complex/conceptual intangibles using consultative, solutions sales approach to executive level professionals.
- Proven prospecting skills.
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing long sales cycles (3-12 months) and complex purchasing procedures.
- Technical proficiency.
- Problem solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated.
- BA.BS degree.
- Experience in financial services, payments banking or related fields preferred.
- this role requires 25-30% travel (limited since Covid).