Title: Strategic Consultant
Location: Remote – US
This position will be responsible for the management and successful completion of projects with Credit Union clients leading the relationship and guiding the process with the support of a Business Analyst and Pricing Analyst. This position oversees all aspects of client facing projects from requirements gathering through vendor evaluations, reference visits, negotiations and final vendor selection. High level responsibilities include needs analysis based guidance, setting/managing deadlines, maintaining project schedule, assigning responsibilities, managing risk, monitoring status and reporting on progress of project. Areas of concentration include: Credit/Debit/ATM Processing, Visa/MasterCard Brand, PIN/EFT Network, Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, as well as a growing menu of related services.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage to a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client’s core evaluation team and all internal stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project challenges
- Contribute to revisions and new project templates and process documentation
- Collaborate with Executive Sponsor and support team as required
- Provide facilitation during all client meetings
- Travel 40-50% nationwide
- 10 or more years’ experience in the credit union industry and/or payments industry, with preference given to credit/debit card processing, electronic banking, bill pay and/or mobile banking.
- Knowledge of Credit Card Processing, Debit Card Processing and Online Banking, vendors, tools and processes
- Experience in successfully completing vendor selection technology projects Involving both product and custom solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to manage external, third party vendors and clients including their employees, consultants and designated subcontractors
- Facilitate creative problem solving sessions with all levels of leadership teams across different line of business disciplines.
- Present complex solutions to senior leadership teams.
- Exposure to contract negotiations and vendor management