Title: VP Sales Operations
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Our client is an innovative payment processing company with a dedicated direct sales force searching for a VP of Sales Operations. Position requires a go-getter to run sales operations. This startup needs someone who can roll up their sleeves and help operations run smoothly and strategically and grow at a fast clip. This full-time position is based near Los Angeles, CA and will report directly to the CEO.
- Create growth programs and develop and execute strategies
- Contribute to the sales and profitability requirements of the business
- Maintain awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, and new industry developments and standards. Be aware of any opportunities the organization can leverage and pursue for its advantage.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to develop and meet company goals while supplying expertise and guidance on operations projects and systems.
- Present periodic performance reports and metrics to the chief executive officer and other leadership.
- Manage outside relationships with vendors and partners
- Help foster a great company culture based on the values of the company
- Help motivate and train the account executive sales force
- Define and develop new systems
- Identify and implement business development partnerships .
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Extensive payments experience
- At least 8 years of management experience
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal
- The ability to get along with a wide variety of personalities and work with variety of stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Experience operating with limited resources, shifting priorities, and competing deadlines
- Sales or sales training experience a plus