Title: VP Sales
Location: Tampa/St. Pete, FL
Our Client is a well-established payments company that provides seamless transaction processing for ATM, ACH, and more. They’re launching new and innovative SaaS solutions to complement their existing platform. Their solutions help credit unions, community banks, merchants, property management companies, payroll processors and ISOs/IADs.
Responsibilities: As the Vice President of Sales, you will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing, and developing relationships for the enterprise’s sales strategy. You will manage a remote sales team and oversee account executives that support the target customer base.
- Drive and manage the sales plan for SMB merchant payment processing throughout the US.
- Develop referral partnerships that help drive new merchants and revenue into the company.
- Identify, prospect, and close new opportunities to exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Negotiate referral and partnership agreements.
- Create methods to increase new market penetration as well as manage and assist current partners.
- 8+ years’ experience in sales leadership within the payment processing industry.
- Demonstrated experience selling into community banks and credit unions.
- Knowledge of the payment processing industry- payment products, services, pricing, and technology.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally and influence others.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Lucrative compensation plan with competitive base salary plus bonus
- Premium benefits package: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays.